Helen Palmer's famous Enneagram contains the following personality type and meaning:
· The Perfectionist
1. They live with a powerful inner critic that monitors every thought, word, and deed;
2. They worry about getting things right and are unusually sensitive to criticism;
3. They strive for perfection and feel responsible;
4. "Perfectionists" also report a focus on being good and repress their impulses/desires for pleasure;
5. They can be rigid, overly controlled, seeing virtue as its own reward.