7 Ways to Select Your Mate Through Your Sign
Choosing the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with is the biggest decision youíre ever going to make.
There is a multi-billion dollar industry set up to try to interpret who youíre compatible with and who you arenít. Using astrology and the personality profiles that are assigned to each individual sign, you can gain remarkable insight into the future of your relationship. While it isnít foolproof, those that choose to believe in it do so with religious zeal. Here are a few tips to looking into you and your partnerís sign and seeing what is in the stars.
- Know your tendencies and know the tendencies of your partner. While this may sound like common sense, there many be significant parts of your partnerís personality that you havenít come into contact yet, even if your relationship has been going on for months. One quick look at a personality break down of his sign can tell you if he is a commitment-phobe, if heíll be good with kids, if heís hot-tempered or if he wants to settle down. While not carved in stone, these personality profiles can give you great insight into likely behaviour patters that can develop over time.
- Know your ruling planet. Every sign of the zodiac has a ruling planet. Some of these planets are compatible and some arenít. Sometimes, if you date someone of the same sign, like Sagittarius, which is ruled by Jupiter, the match is positive. With Aries, which is ruled by Mars, may not be such a good match. A planetís ruling on your sign can have significant impact on personality, moods, likes and dislikes and likely personality trends. Knowing before hand if your planets are compatible can save you lots of time an emotional investment.
- Know if your partner is an Earth, Water, Fire or Air sign. Obviously, you want to go after a match here. Sags are fire signs, while Scorpioís are water signs. Not a good match. Two fire signs, on the other hand, can be a great match. You tend to have a hot, steamy and intense relationship that, if managed correctly, can last for a long time. Water signs like Pisces are bendable and agreeable, while Earth signs may not be. Take a good, hard look at what your sign is before you exchange vows.
- Know if your sign is mutable, cardinal or fixed. Each sign is assigned one of these attributes, and astrologists believe that youíll have a better love match if you can match your sign. The cardinal signs are Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn. Fixed signs are Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius. The mutable signs are Sagittarius, Gemini, Vertigo and Pieces. Cardinal signs are known for their enterprising nature, while fixed signs are famous for their stability. Mutable signs offer adaptability. While mixing of these signs is considered a negative, a relationship can still succeed if you have enough other things in common.
- Know your strengths and weaknesses. Each sign has positives and negatives, a ying and a yang. If you have fallen in love with someone and every bit of research youíve done in astrology says that the relationship is going to be a failure, donít despair. Every sign has strengths that can be played to and pitfalls that can be avoided. It all depends on how much work youíre willing to put into it and how close you hope to get to each other. Sometimes determination is the strongest sign out there.
- Look for adaptability in the sign. As stated above, some signs have excellent adaptability, while others do not. Leos, for instance, are notorious for demanding their way or the highway. If youíre determined to have a relationship work, you might be wasting your time if your partnerís sign isnít adaptable. Also, study your partnersí traits and see if youíre willing to adapt to their personality traits. Itís good to be choosy since a relationship is such a big decision, donít be afraid to keep looking until you find that perfect zodiac match
- Trust your gut. Finally, use a little common sense. The zodiac can only tell you so much about your partner. If youíre having trouble, and you check your compatibility and you see that things donít bode well for the future, than you might want to just end it. On the other hand, if youíre having problems and things look good astrologically, than you might want to give it another chance. The best advice is to trust your gut and check the stars and see if they align. They will be the best indicator on the future of your relationship.
Choosing that soul mate can be a difficult and depressing process. But by using the stars, and a bit of common sense, you can almost see the future of your partnership.
Relationship Tips Ė Save Relationship Advice Ė Save Marriage Tips
Hidden Persuasion Secrets In Relationships: How to command attention, change Minds, influence people, and get what you want in life, relationship and Love. Read rave reviews from readers all over the world. FREE special reports for downloads and tons of underground love relationship tips and advice! Get your relationship or marriage restoration Formulas here
Get your Love Tips and Love Strategies here.
Stop getting your man or woman the hard way! Discover the insider secrets to winning over the heart of your Mr/Mrs Right. Be ready to be adored, desired, touched! Tons of tips, advice and tools to strengthen your marriage, love and family relationships.