For every person who decides that Feng Shui is for them, their motivations are different. For some, it can be a decision made to help give them insight into their love life, or lack of one. It could be a way to help further their career by organizing their lives. Some choose Feng Shui to help with health problems that medical science says are incurable. And maybe the most popular reason that people turn to Feng Shui is to increase their wealth. Who doesnít want to be rich? For those that are looking for Feng Shui tips on how to help channel wealth, here are a few pointers.
- The first and most important step to using Feng Shui to help increase your financial resources is your attitude. By using charms and energy to help increase your wealth, you are counting on cosmic forces to bring you positive results. If your attitude is negative, how do you ever expect it to work? It simply wonít. Before you begin by choosing a charm and then placing it in your home to help create wealth, you must change your attitude. If you grew up with a negative outlook on money or wealth, you must change it. You must believe that the charms will work and that they will bring you nothing but prosperity. The rest of the steps are null and void unless this first step is taken.
- Choose the right charm. This step is also very important. The charm doesnít have to be anything specific, just something that you associate with wealth. A trinket that was given to you by a wealthy grandparent or the small box that an expensive gift that you associate with wealthy people having can work. Even if others donít understand what a particular charm has to do with wealth, remember, it is your space and itís up to how you associate the item.
- Place the charm in the right place. Place the charm in a place in your home that you signify with wealth. If there is a side table near the front door where you always place your wallet every night after you come home from work, that would be a good place. If you have a safe in the home, place the charm on top of it. Try to place the item near a door or a window to help the proper chi flow through the home. Also, try to place it out of reach of a pet who might consider the charm a play thing. Having your cat Fluffy batting around your wealth charm isnít a good way to build positive chi. Although Fluffy may win the lottery.
- Avoid filling the home with items you donít associate with wealth. This has everything to do with keeping the right positive attitude. If your parents bought a particular grocery product when you were a child and in the back of your mind, you associated that product with being poor, stop buying that product. If you have a choice at the grocery store to buy two different products, with one being a few pennies more expensive and of better quality, go with that product. If you surround yourself with items that give off the aura of wealth it will magnify the power of your wealth charm.
- The same can be said for clothes shopping. You donít have to go out and buy a designer wardrobe, but just try to keep in mind when youíre out to cover yourself in brands that you donít associate with being poor. It may not sound like much, but you must convince yourself that you are worthy of wealth before wealth will come to you.
- Take an inventory of things in the house that you associate with being poor and replace them. Obviously, this can get very expensive very quickly, but only a small upgrade is needed. If youíve had the same dingy shower curtain for a year now, replace it with a one just a little bit nicer. You want to create the feeling of wealth and relaxation in every room of your home. You want to be able to walk though your home and constantly be reminded that you deserve wealth, that wealth in coming to you and that it is coming soon.
- Donít be afraid to change your charm if you donít feel its working. Feng Shui is all about faith and if you donít have it in your charm or if it begins to work and then stops, change it. The entire system of chi and Feng Shui will breakdown for you if you donít remain positive, and if that means changing up your charm, than so be it.
Feng Shui is a mystical and fascinating practice that some believe has real-life affects. Using Feng Shui to build wealth is a common practice that many swear by. By following these tips, you may see a definite connection between the two in your own life.
How to Retire At Whatever Your Age! Secrets Revealed!
Amazing FREE 8-Days eCourse will Astound You and even Change Your Life, forever!
Make Your Wishes, Dreams And Prayers All Come True!
Amazing rare eBook has changed thousands of lives! Download your free copy today and watch miracles happen. Learn how you can make your fondest wishes, prayers and dreams all come true with the magical formula revealed within!
Make A Difference! Send this inspiring FREE Flash movie to all your friends or loved ones today!